Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

I got the good ending!!!

Can you believe it?

Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani Meet'N'Fuck Denise Milani

I love...

...How she says "Playdude" instead of "Playboy" but at the same time there is a clearly unaltered version of Superman.

OCD+ OCD+

in the name of God and all that is holy

I swear to you that I will get

every

medal

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Awesome

...but I was under the impression that it's against newgrounds policy to post actual nudity as of late?

Aether Aether

Mesmerizing

Damn, swinging around in space and exploring different planets could be a game all on its own. The fact that you added puzzles just put icing on the cake. Very atmospheric, very ambient, very cool.

The reason I'm giving it a 7 instead of a 10 is because although I understand that you were trying to create a very distinct artistic style, I feel like you've gone overboard and the result is the contrast of lights and darks is so skewed I couldn't tell what I was looking at half the time. only a minor complaint

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

RAWR

I WANT ONE OF MY CHARACTERS IN THERE

Arachnophilia Arachnophilia

Love it

awesome game, very fun gameplay. The atmosphere itself made the game worth it. The visuals were a little lacking, but thats my only complaint.

Playing this game with a Wacom Tablet makes it even more fun. It's very addictive. I see myself playing this game more in the future

Epsilon Epsilon

Amazing

everything a flash game should be.

Head's Rush Head's Rush

I am sad :(

I really wanted to play this, but unfortunately it stops loading at 99 percent. What a kick in the balls! After reading some of the reviews, other people seem to be having the same problem.

Anyway, hope you fix it up so I can play. Sorry for the 0, I feel guilty, but what can I say? :(